International travel has many advantages to both travelers and the country visited. Do you think advantages outweigh disadvantages?
Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 2 Band 7
Travelling abroad certainly exerts several positive influences on tourists as well as the host country. Although there are still drawbacks of international travel, I think its values are more significant.
On the one hand, the downsides of welcoming foreign visitors are varied. Regarding tourists themselves, travel expenses in famous tourist destinations, Venice for example, are expensive, and there are many complicated and tedious prerequisite procedures such as visa application or plane ticket reservation. As for the countries that play host to international tourists, the rise in costs of living may lay much pressure on local people and be a detriment to domestic travel. This is because the growth in the number of tourists from abroad would encourage costs of hotel rooms and other services to increase. People in the neighborhood and domestic visitors would suffer in comparison.
On the other hand, I suppose the benefits of international travel would eclipse those analyzed disadvantages. First, travelers can have numbers of fascinating experiences of exotic cuisine and culture, and they get to see places they have not seen before. A typical example of this is when tourists from other countries come to Vietnam, they would have the opportunity to use chopsticks, enjoy traditional meals and go sightseeing in the countryside. Second, the increased number of foreign people coming to visit another country would evidently enhance tourism industries, contributing greatly to the wealth of that country. If tourists enjoy their trips, they will recommend the destination to their friends or perhaps they will come back in the future.
In conclusion, it appears to me that the merits of international tourism are more notable than its drawbacks.
Từ vựng theo chủ đề
- Travel expenses: Chi phí du lịch
- Famous tourist destinations: Điểm đến du lịch nổi tiếng
- Complicated and tedious prerequisite procedures: Công đoạn bắt buộc nhàm chán và phức tạp
- Lay much pressure on local people: Đặt nhiều áp lực lên người dân trong vùng
- A detriment to domestic travel: Ngăn cản du lịch trong nước
- Costs of hotel rooms and other services: Giá cả của phòng khách sạn và những loại dịch vụ khác
- Numbers of fascinating experiences of exotic cuisine and culture: Nhiều trải nghiệm thú vị về thực phẩm và văn hóa xa lạ
- Enhance tourism industries: Phát triển ngành du lịch