1. Angela and her grandpa are talking about keeping learning throughout life. Listen and read.
2. Work in pairs. Decide whether the following statements are true (T), false (F), or not given (NG). Tick the correct box.
3. Find the words/phrases in the conversation that mean the following.
4. Work in pairs. Ask and answer the question.
5. Work in pairs. Discuss the form and meaning of the grammar point in the following sentences.
Giải chi tiết: Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: Getting Started.
1. Work in pairs. Match the characteristics of lifelong learning (1-5) with their example actions (a-e).
2. Complete the sentences with the right form of the words and phrases in the box.
1. Listen and mark the rising (↗) or falling (↘) intonation on the questions.
2. Work in pairs. Practise reading the short conversations in 1.
1. Ben is recently out of work. He is thinking about what he did or did not do in his previous job. Match the if-clauses with the results. Then write conditionals using appropriate verb forms.
2. Ben is now thinking about what he did not do in his previous job and his current situation. Write mixed conditionals, putting the verbs in brackets in the correct form.
3. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct form.
Giải chi tiết: Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: Language.
1. Work with a partner. Ask and answer the questions below.
2. Read the text about lifelong learning and choose a heading for each paragraph.
3. Read the text and find the words or phrases in the text that have the following meanings. Write them in the space below.
4. Read the text again and answer the following questions.
5. Work in groups. Discuss the following question.
Giải chi tiết: Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: Reading.
1. Work in pairs. Discuss the following ideas about steps to keep learning throughout life. Put them in the order of importance.
2. Work with a partner. Fill the gaps in the presentation with some ideas in 1, and then complete its outline.
3. Work in groups. Choose two ideas discussed in 1 or brainstorm your own ideas to prepare a presentation about how to keep learning throughout life following the outline in 2.
Giải chi tiết: Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: Speaking.
1. Work in pairs. Match the words (1-5) with their meanings (a-e).
2. Listen to a talk show about lifelong learning and choose the best answers.
3. Listen again and decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Tick the correct box.
4. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about someone you know that has succeeded in life thanks to lifelong learning.
Giải chi tiết: Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: Listening.
1. Work in groups. Ask and answer the following question.
2. Below is a bar chart describing the results of a recent survey of approximately 500 employees about barriers to lifelong learning. Complete the sentences describing the five barriers, using the information in the chart and the useful expressions in the box.
3. Use the sentences in 2 to write a description of 150-180 words about barriers to lifelong learning based on the information from the bar chart.
Giải chi tiết: Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: Writing.
Communication and culture
1. Listen to a student talking about President Ho Chi Minh as an example of a successful lifelong learner. Complete each statement with no more than three words.
2. In groups, discuss the lessons of lifelong learning you can learn from President Ho Chi Minh.
1. Read the texts about lifelong learning in Australia and Singapore. Answer the questions that follow.
2. What do you think the Vietnamese government should do to encourage lifelong learning? Discuss in pairs.
Giải chi tiết: Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: Communication and culture.
1. Listen and mark the intonation patterns on the questions. Then practise reading them.
2. Practise these conversations. Mark the questions with rising or falling intonation. Then listen and repeat.
Complete the sentences using the correct form of the words in the box.
Use your own ideas to complete the sentences below, putting the verbs in brackets in the correct form as required.
Giải chi tiết: Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: Looking Back.
1. Work in groups. Each group member interviews ten people about their perception of lifelong learning. Use the questionnaire shown here as a guide.
2. Report the information you have collected to the whole class focusing on the similarities and differences in the perceptions of lifelong learning of the ten people you have interviewed.
Giải chi tiết: Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: Project.
Những bài tập SGK Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 10: Lifelong Learning đều được thiết kế bài bản, đầy đủ kiến thức và thực hành để đem lại hiệu quả học tập môn tiếng Anh cao nhất. Các bài tập giúp củng cố kiến thức, cũng như kiểm tra, đánh giá kết quả sau quá trình học mỗi bài của học viên.
Bài viết này hi vọng đã giúp người đọc hiểu sâu hơn về những bài tập SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 10 trong sách mới và nhớ lại kiến thức đã học qua mỗi tiết học, góp phần tăng cường và nâng cao khả năng tiếng Anh cho học viên lớp 12.
Tìm hiểu thêm: 7 lý do tại sao phải học IELTS từ cấp 2.