Describe a place where people go to listen to music
|You should say:|
- What kind of music is performed there
- What type of people go there
- Why people go there
- Explain your impressions of this place
I am going to tell you about a famous music pub I frequently visit. It is a place named Polygon, which is located in a hidden corner of Cat Linh street.
I first knew of this place through my close friend, who was a big fan of live music. Instead of playing just one genre, this pub offers a wide variety of styles depending on the artists they invite each day. The bands there mostly play western pop, but on special occasions there were also jazz and ballad nights.
As far as I know, this place is a hotspot for youngsters that have a taste for band music. Some are here to have a drink with friends while bobbing their head to the music, some simply need a place to dance the night away. For me personally, I love seeing talented artists singing their heart out on stage.
Regarding what impressions I have of this pub, I would describe it as a place of freedom. It is where strangers can easily connect with each other through music. The audience can take the stage if they want to, and artists can improvise a tune when someone makes a request. I would highly recommend this pub to anyone who is interested in band music.
Thank you for listening.
- Genre: a particular style in arts
- Hotspot: a popular and exciting place
- Dance the night away: to spend the whole night dancing
- Sing one’s heart out: To sing with great enthusiasm
- Improvise a tune: to perform without preparation.