Giải đề và bài mẫu IELTS Speaking cho chủ đề Describe a person who often travels by plane
- Published on
IELTS Speaking Part 2
Describe a person who often travels by plane
- Who he or she is
- Where he or she goes
- Why he or she travels by plane
- and explain how he or she feels about it
Today, I’m going to talk about someone who often travels by plane, and that is Chi Pu.
Chi Pu is a famous singer in Vietnam. I ﬁrst knew about this person 2 years ago after listening to her hit single called “A million roses”.
To the best of my recollection, she started her singing career about 5 years ago when she performed some small concerts in the local area. At ﬁrst, she encountered several diﬃculties since her parents insisted that she become an oﬃce worker like her peers. However, thanks to her eﬀorts and strong determination, she managed to produce her ﬁrst album and grab the attention of the public. Now, she has risen to stardom and become a public ﬁgure on not only a national level but also an international scale.
Chi Pu must travel by plane a lot because her schedule is always full of performance events in diﬀerent cites, and even diﬀerent countries. You know, I follow her on Instagram and sometimes I can see that Chi Pu has to move from the south to the north back and forth many times a day.
Honestly speaking, I think Chi Pu is a great source of inspiration and a role model for the next generation to pursue their singing careers. I bet that most teenagers in my country know about her and many of them even admire her beautiful voice as well as her outstanding performing style a lot.
That’s all I want to share.
- Encounter diﬃculties: gặp phải nhiều khó khăn
- Insist on doing something: khăng khăng làm gì
- Strong determination: quyết tâm mạnh mẽ
- Grab the attention: thu hút sự chú ý
- Rise to stardom: trở thành ngôi sao
- Public ﬁgure: người của công chúng
- Back and forth: qua lại, lui tới
- Source of inspiration: nguồn cảm hứng
- Outstanding: nổi bật
Các chủ đề tương tự
Những ý tưởng và từ vựng trong bài mẫu trên có thể được sử dụng để phát triển những chủ đề sau:
- Describe a band or a singer you like: Chi Pu
- Describe a person who is good at his or her job: Chi Pu, who is good at being a singer.
- Describe a foreign famous person you want to meet in person: Đối với đề này bạn chỉ cần đổi tên và giới thiệu ca sĩ đến từ nước nào đó khác Việt Nam, còn nội dung của bài mẫu có thể giữ lại không cần thay đổi.
IELTS Speaking Part 3
1. In Vietnam, is travelling by plane more popular than other types of travelling?
I have to say that ﬂying is gaining greater popularity in my country, both domestically and internationally. There is no doubt that travelling by plane is the fastest way to get anywhere, and the only way to go abroad. Without air travel, people do not have any chance to visit distant lands and experience foreign cultures, so, airplane is absolutely the vehicle to the world. On top of that, ﬂight costs are surprisingly aﬀordable these days, which allow people to ﬂy more than ever before.
2. Why do some people dislike travelling by plane?
The most annoying part of travelling by plane must be delays and the pre- boarding process including checking in and getting through security. Whatever the cause is, delays can be frustrating for passengers and can even ruin their travel plans. Besides, long waiting lines are also a nightmare for ﬂyers. The queue for checking in, for security, for waiting to board sometimes takes forever. I once had a terrible delay experience during a trip last summer. I was so sick and tired
of those 8 hours doing nothing but whiling away in the departure lounge.
3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of travelling by plane?
The biggest advantage I want to mention is that ﬂying is much faster compared to travelling by boat or car, especially when it comes to far-oﬀ destinations. Plus, you can have your own comfy reclining seat on board. On the other hand, travelling by plane also comes with some downsides. First of all, air tickets are much more expensive than other means of transportation, so some people might not be able to aﬀord a ﬂight. And as I told you before, delays and cancellations can cause real troubles.
4. Why do some people prefer to travel by train?
Well, this is a tough question for me because I’ve only travelled by train once in my life. But the good thing is that my best friend travels by rail a lot so I do know some merits of train travel. Unlike air travel, travelling by train allows you to take as much luggage as you want without any extra fees. Another reason is that travelling by train is considered to be eco-friendly travel. As CO2 emissions are lower, train travel is much greener than ﬂying or driving.