Tổng hợp đề thi IELTS Writing 2021 kèm bài mẫu cập nhật nhanh và chính xác giúp sĩ tử luyện thi IELTS nắm bắt được xu hướng ra đề và độ khó của đề thi IELTS.
Đề thi IELTS Writing 2021 – Quý II
Đề thi IELTS Writing tháng 6/2021
Đề thi ngày 05/06
- Task 1: Pie chart
- Task 2: Some people think that governments should ban dangerous sports, while others think people should have freedom to do any sports or activity. Discuss both views and give your own opinion
Đề thi IELTS Writing tháng 5/2021
Đề thi ngày 29/05
- Task 1: The percentage of men and women aged 60-64 who were employed in 4 countries in 1970 and 2000
- Task 2: Some people think that mobile phones should be banned in public places like libraries, shop and on public transport. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Đề thi ngày 22/05
- Task 1: Line graph
- Task 2: Government should support old building restoration or invest in the construction of new houses, offices and roads. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi ngày 20/05
- Task 1: Maps
- Task 2: People say that a country will benefit greatly if its students study abroad. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi ngày 08/05
- Task 1: Bar chart
- Task 2: It is more important to spend public money on promoting a healthy lifestyle in order to prevent illness than to spend it on treatment of people who are already ill. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS Writing tháng 4/2021
Đề thi ngày 29/04
- Task 1: Bar chart
Xem thêm: Hướng dẫn viết dạng bar chart
- Task 2: Some people think that childcare centers provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Xem thêm: Cách viết dạng bài Discuss both views
Đề thi ngày 24/04
- Task 1: Map
- Task 2: Today different types of robots are developed which are good friends to us and help us both at home and work. Is this a positive or negative development?
Đề thi ngày 17/04
- Task 1: The bar chart shows the types of media that people of different age groups used to get daily news in one country in 2011. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
- Task 2: It is now possible for scientists and tourists to travel to remote natural environments, such as the South pole. Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages ?
Đề thi ngày 10/04
- Task 1: The graph below shows the information about medical care in three Europe countries between 1980 and 2000
|Physicians (per 1000 people)||Austria||0.8||0.9||1|
|Hospital beds ( per 1000 people)||Austria||1.4||3.1||3.7|
|Average stay in hospitals (in days)||Austria||18||6||18|
- Task 2: Some people believe that women should play an equal role as men in a country’s police force or military force, while others think women are not suitable for these kinds of jobs. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Task 1: Line
- Task 2: Many students find it difficult to concentrate or pay attention at school. What are the reasons? What could be done to solve this problem?
Đề thi IELTS Writing tháng 3/2021
Đề thi ngày 27/03
- Task 1: The maps show a beachfront in Australia in 1950 and today.
- Task 2: Some people say that individuals who make a lot of money are most successful. Others think that those who contribute to society like scientists and teachers are most successful. Discuss both views and give your opinion
Đề thi ngày 20/03
- Task 1: The chart below shows the percentage of Australian people who were born in different places of the world.
- Task 2: Many people are working longers hours. What are the reasons and effects?
Đề thi ngày 13/03
- Task 1: The chart below gives information about the amount of time children spend with their parents.
- Task 2: More people put their personal information online (address, telephone number,…) for everyday activities such as socializing on social networks or banking purposes. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
Đề thi ngày 04/03
- Task 1: The diagrams give information about changes in a student accommodation.
- Task 2: Many countries import a large amount of food from other parts of the world. Is this a positive or negative development?
Đề thi IELTS Writing tháng 2/2021
Đề thi ngày 27/02
- Task 1: The plants show a student common room at five years ago and now.
- Task 2: Some people think young people should follow the traditions of their society. Others think that they should be free to behave as individuals. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Đề thi ngày 25/02
- Task 1: The table shows the export values of various products in 2009 and 2010.
- Task 2: Some people believe that it is best to encourage children to have a healthy diet at school while others believe that parents should be the ones to teach children to have a healthy diet. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Đề thi ngày 20/02
- Task 1: The chart below shows changes in the number of international students in Australia in 2019 and 2020. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
- Task 2: Some people say free time activities for children should be organized by parents. Others say that children should be free to choose what they do in their free time. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Xem thêm: Giải đề IELTS Writing ngày 20-02-2021
Đề thi ngày 06/02
- Task 1: The bar chart shows the percentage of small , medium, large companies which used social media for business purposes between 2012 to 2016.
- Task 2: Many people believe that it is easier to have a healthy lifestyle in the countryside. Other believe that there are health benefits of living in cities. Discuss both views and give your opinions
Đề thi IELTS Writing tháng 1/2020
Đề thi ngày 23/01
- Task 1: The plans show the change of a small theater in 2010 and 2012
- Task 2: In some countries, more and more adults continue to live with their parents even after they have completed education and found jobs. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
Đề thi ngày 21/01
- Task 1: Line+Table
- Task 2: Some countries allow old people to work to any age that they want. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
Đề thi ngày 16/01
- Task 1: The graphs give information about average house prices in England and other parts of the world.
- Task 2: Some people think students should study the science of food and how to prepare it. Others think students should spend time on other important subjects. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Đề thi ngày 09/01
- Task 1: The diagram shows how chocolate is produced. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
- Task 2: Some people think that organizing international sports events is good for the host country while others think it is bad. Discuss both views and state your opinion.
Đề thi IELTS Writing task 2 và Task 1 2021 và bài mẫu được cập nhật liên tục trên fanpage và website chính thức của ZIM. Để biết thêm phương pháp tư duy và làm bài trong kì thi IELTS, bạn đọc có thể tham khảo khóa học IELTS cam kết đầu ra 6.5 tại ZIM. Khóa học sẽ giúp học viên củng cố từ vựng, ngữ pháp cũng như phát triển tư duy logic ứng dụng vào triển khai ý.